All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides a detailed study of the role of energy in the world today, by looking at different energy resources and assessing their effect on the environment. Everyday examples show the uses of energy resources and explore how energy transfers from one use to ather. The content has been updated to feature current issues. This book includes updated design with new covers and photos and further reading section that encourages students to research the topics.
- Author(s)Robert Snedden
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEssential Energy S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date04/02/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11 To 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.