All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments how energy resource acquisition has been the driving motivator for European and American international relations.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Gonzalez is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami. His books include Urban Sprawl, Global Warming, and the Empire of Capital; The Politics of Air Pollution: Urban Growth, Ecological Modernization, and Symbolic Inclusion; and Energy and Empire: The Politics of Nuclear and Solar Power in the United States, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)George A. Gonzalez
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.