All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnforcement of Consumer Protection Legislation: Law and Practice is a practical ready-reference for lawyers and aid for local authorities when prosecuting or bringing enforcement action against traders. The book covers powers and responsibilities of regulatory bodies, the UK's approach to sanctions, criminal penalties, investigatory powers, disclosure, consumer redress and the Ombudsmen Schemes. The book provides a birds' eye view of the regulatory arena and the way in which legislation is making changes for consumers, such as the Regulatory Enforcement and Sanctions Act 2008, the Consumer Credit Directive and the Consumer Rights Directive. There is a checklist at the end of each chapter correlating to the legislation listed in the Appendix.
- Author(s)Claire Andrews
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Weight1310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.