Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights: A Concise Guide for Businesses, Innovative and Creative Individuals by Jane Lambert (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $160.17+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $130.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do if ...you need to seek a court order against a former employee who has set up in competition with you, having first helped themselves to your customer database? ...Or if you are deluged with complainants who have bought products they thought were yours, but turn out to have been made from inferior materials and without your kwledge or consent? ...Or if you receive a solicitor's letter complaining that a product you are about to launch infringes their client's trade mark or registered design? Jane Lambert's concise and practical guide gives you the kwledge that you need to make crucial decisions to protect your intellectual assets before it is too late. It should be kept close at hand for use in emergencies, just like a first aid manual. Its purpose is to alert you to problems so that you can take the right steps to manage them, in consultation with your professional advisors, before they develop into crises. And, if the worst does happen and you need to go to law, the guide provides you with the information you need to understand the process, the risks and how to prepare effectively. If you are planning an enforcement strategy, looking for the optimum patent or registered trade mark or design protection and to secure the appropriate insurance to make sure you have a fund available to enforce these, then this book is for you. If you're already in hot water, someone with an intellectual property problem who needs to make fast decisions in very little time, then this book is for you too. It could help you avoid the most expensive mistake of your life.
- Author BiographyFor more than 11 years Jane Lambert, Founder and Head of Chambers at NIPC Law, has supplied high quality specialist intellectual property services to small businesses and individuals. A practising barrister specializing in IP and technology for many years, Jane established NIPC, the first specialist IP chambers outside London. Her book distils experience gained from working with local patent clinics, inventors' clubs and business advisors as well as with leading patent attorneys and lawyers from around the world.
- Author(s)Jane Lambert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.