All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionApplying vel datasets, Fabian Gassler analyzes how key aspects of the current patent system in Europe and Germany, respectively, affect patent enforcement and patent trade. In particular, he shows what factors determine court selection in patent litigation and how the jurisdictional separation of validity and infringement questions favors the patent holder. The author further provides empirical evidence for the market for patents in Europe. The presented findings yield important implications for the ongoing debate on the optimal design of patent systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Fabian Gassler works as Senior Research Fellow in the Department for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich. He completed his dissertation under supervision of Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, PhD.
- Author(s)Fabian Gassler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight244 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.