All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging analysis of the Moksopaya, the Indian literary classic that teaches through storytelling how to enjoy an active, successful, worldly life in a spiritually enlightened way.
- Author BiographyChristopher Key Chapple is Doshi Professor of Indic and Comparative Theology at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author or editor of many books, including Yoga and the Luminous: Patanjali's Spiritual Path to Freedom and Reconciling Yogas: Haribhadra's Collection of Views on Yoga, both also published by SUNY Press. Arindam Chakrabarti is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. His books include Mahabharata Now: Narration, Aesthetics, Ethics (coedited with Sibaji Bandyopadhyay).
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byArindam Chakrabarti,Christopher Key Chapple
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.