CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTakes up many critical question and explores how the discipline of communication can contribute in meaningful ways to produce more vibrant and responsive workplaces and how, in turn the engagement of communication scholars and practitioners in organizational contexts can enrich and deepen theory and scholarship.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Communication & Social Organization
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byJennifer Lyn Simpson,Pamela S. Shockley-Zalabak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.