All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging Kwledge is meant for students, educators, researchers, and anyone who is interested in life-long learning-learning that extends far beyond the confines of the traditional classrooms or course syllabuses and actively progresses throughout our entire lives. The author offers a new understanding of the structure and function of Internet content and how it might be accessed and used to augment our learning and research methods.
- Author BiographyJennifer Cordi teaches high school science and college-level biology courses at Bard High School Early College in Manhattan, a new venture between Bard College and the New York City Board of Education. She has spent several semesters collaborating with other teachers and science professionals from various New York City high schools, Bard College, and Rockefeller University on a Fund for the Improvement of Secondary Education (FIPSE) project, focusing on the creation of an innovation 9th-10th grade science curriculum that implements an interdisciplinary, biological, and physical approach to scientific learning. In addition, Cordi is actively involved in the design and development of the college-degree science curriculum at Bard High School Early College.
- Author(s)Jennifer Cordi
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- Series TitleDigital Learning Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.