All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of Possibility is a cross-cultural case study of how people experience schooling in relation to their sense of time and optimism. Cesar Augusto Rossatto examines how real-life situations and social structures influence people's construction of tions of possibilities. The findings of this study suggest that a curriculum based on Freirean critical pedagogy and time theories can be used to enhance time-consciousness values in contemporary social life.
- Author BiographyCesar Augusto Rossatto teaches in the College of Education at the University of Texas, El Paso.
- Author(s)Cesar Augusto Rossatto
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/11/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byAna Maria Araujo Freire
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.