All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionAs the ecomic crisis continues, social movements in the North and South have arisen to challenge the neoliberal policies that have immiserated generations. Here they are critically examined by leading scholars of social movements.
- Author BiographyDavid Fasenfest, Associate Professor of Sociology and Urban Affairs, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Wayne State University, is an economist and sociologist who has written numerous articles on regional and urban economic development, labor market analysis and work force development, and income inequality. His work has appeared in Economic Development Quarterly, Urban Affairs Review, International Journal of Urban and Regional Review, and International Journal of Sociology. He is the editor of Community Economic Development: Policy Formation in the U.S. and U.K., Critical Perspectives on Local Development Policy Evaluation, and Social Change, Resistance and Social Practice. In addition, he edits the journal Critical Sociology and is the editor of the book series Studies in Critical Social Science published by Brill Academic Press.
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleStudies in Critical Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight592 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Fasenfest
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.