All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWorking on the Work (WOW) offers a motivational framework for improving student performance by improving the quality of school designed for students. In this second edition, author Phillip Schlechty incorporates what he s learned from the field and from the hundreds of workshops he and his organization, the Schlechty Center, have conducted since the book s first publication. WOW is a theory of motivation that tries to answer the question: What can teachers build into the task and activities they design for students that will increase the prospect which students will find meaning in the tasks assigned? The guide is filled with practical wisdom.
- Author BiographyPhillip C. Schlechty is founder and CEO of the Schlechty Center for Leadership in School Reform. Schlechty is the author of Leading for Learning, Creating Great Schools, Working on the Work, Inventing Better Schools, Shaking Up the Schoolhouse, and Schools for the 21st Century.
- Author(s)Phillip C. Schlechty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.