All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years a growing debate has emerged over the political engagement of the young. From Australia, to North America, to Scandinavia, politicians and political analysts worry about young people's absence from the polls and the consequences for democracy if this trend continues.
- Author BiographyRussell J. Dalton is professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine and was the founding director of the Center for the Study of Democracy at UC Irvine. His scholarly interests include public opinion, political parties, social movements, and political participation.
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRussel J. Dalton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.