All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
About this product
- DescriptionMen want to be heroes. Because of this, they end up shooting themselves in the foot every time they try to be helpful to the fairer sex! What does a guy have to do to be successful once in a while with the woman he loves? The answer to that question lies between the covers of this book. But, Engaging The Dragon isn't just for men. When husbands and wives discover what they're actually up against when they try to talk to each other - their astonishing physiological differences in dealing with conflict, and the disastrous disparities in their confrontational styles - the effect is startling; they stop blaming one ather and focus instead on how to cope with these obstacles. Engaging The Dragon tells men and women how to be more effective in their relationships, and it does so with a sense of humor.
- Author(s)Ph D Richard Harry Gatley
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.