CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionBulletin 2 from April 1945 includes: the latest trends in Japanese mines and obstacle tactics and technique; Cebu landing; Japanese mines on Negros Occidental; and Zamboanga landing. In summation, the latest operations indicated that the enemy was using an increasing number of mines, and that mine technique was improving gradually, etc., as well as combining effective engineer obstacles with protected shelters and weapons emplacements.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.