Engineering A Level: Compulsory Units for AS and A Level Engineering by Mike Tooley (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.11Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering A Level covers each of the compulsory AS and A2 units from Edexcel in a dedicated chapter. Full coverage is given to the three units required at AS Level, and the 3 additional A2 units required for completion of the A Level award. Students following the GCE courses will find this book essential reading, as it covers all the material they will be following through the duration of their study. Kwledge-check questions and activities are included throughout, along with learning summaries, invative 'Ather View' features, and applied maths integrated alongside the appropriate areas of engineering study. All examples relate directly (and exclusively) to engineering practice, to emphasise application of theory in real-world engineering contexts. The result is a clear, straightforward and easily accessible text. The book offers a valuable insight into various areas of engineering techlogy and related industries, providing a potential springboard to further training, eventual progression to qualifications within higher education, or to suitable employment within the engineering sector. A companion website offers a variety of student resources providing practical assignments to supplement the material in the textbook, including using CAD / CAM, computer modelling (using spreadsheets), and Visio templates, shapes and symbols available for download. Mike Tooley is formerly Director of Learning at Brooklands College, Surrey, and is the author of many best-selling engineering and electronics books.
- Author BiographyMike Tooley is a technical author and consultant. He was formerly Vice Principal at Brooklands College in Surrey, England, where he was responsible for the delivery of learning to over 10,000 Further and Higher Education students increasingly by flexible, open and on-line distance learning. Mike is the well-known author of several popular engineering and related text books, including widely adopted course texts for BTEC, GCE A-level and GCSE qualifications in Engineering. Mike's hobbies include astronomy, amateur radio, aviation, computing and electronic circuit design and construction.
- Author(s)Mike Tooley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.