All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor all engineers and students coming to finite element analysis or to ANSYS software for the first time, this powerful hands-on guide develops a detailed and confident understanding of using ANSYS's powerful engineering analysis tools. The best way to learn complex systems is by means of hands-on experience. With an invative and clear tutorial based approach, this powerful book provides readers with a comprehensive introduction to all of the fundamental areas of engineering analysis they are likely to require either as part of their studies or in getting up to speed fast with the use of ANSYS software in working life. Opening with an introduction to the principles of the finite element method, the book then presents an overview of ANSYS techlogies before moving on to cover key applications areas in detail. Key topics covered: Introduction to the finite element method Getting started with ANSYS software stress analysis dynamics of machines fluid dynamics problems thermo mechanics contact and surface mechanics exercises, tutorials, worked examples With its detailed step-by-step explanations, extensive worked examples and sample problems, this book will develop the reader's understanding of FEA and their ability to use ANSYS's software tools to solve their own particular analysis problems, t just the ones set in the book.
- Author BiographyTadeusz Stolarski is a Professor Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering at Brunel University, UK. In addition to his research and lecturing on topics including fracture mechanics, tribology, and design principles, he has also performed consultancy work for a variety of companies including Castrol International, SKF, and Advanced Bearing Technology.
- Author(s)S. Yoshimoto,Tadeusz Stolarski,Y. Nakasone
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 450 illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.