Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thelacqueredwaxemporium
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSeries 1: Join Richard Hammond on a quest to discover the Engineering Connections behind the worlds most advanced engineering projects. These structures are jewels of high technology, but Hammond discovers hidden deep in their DNA an amazing range of unexpected inventions and ideas - spanning right across history and originating from every corner of the globe - that had to have been invented first in order that they could go on to exist. All these connect up and play a key part in the greatest miracles of 21st Century Engineering. Series 2: Its back! Richard Hammonds Engineering Connections returns for a second series and this time it is bigger, bolder and braver than ever with six brand new and exclusive episodes. The intrepid Richard climbs to the top of Sydney Opera House, stands on the summit of the worlds tallest road bridge, closes the roof on Wembley Stadium and reveals the secrets behind these and other modern day superstructures. Series 3: Richard reveals an amazing range of unexpected ideas and legacies hidden deep in their DNA. Through large-scale demonstrations he investigates the crucial technology that makes these structures possible. He shows how, thanks to a WW2 German submarine, the Space Shuttle protects itself from self-destruction at launch. He creates his own earthquake to see whats required to save the Bullet Train from severe seismic shocks proof even against the biggest earthquake ever to hit Japan. And with a steam bomb he explosively reveals just how much power the apparently old-fashioned technology can deliver to power an LNG tanker. Richard makes the surprising connections that make possible the greatest miracles of modern engineering.
- TitleEngineering Connections
- Product Release Date06/08/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2010
- Number of Discs5
- ActorsRichard Hammond
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time770 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataSeries Collection
- Is Box SetYes
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineRichard Hammond explores the inspirations behind the world?s most amazing engineering.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $95.13
- AU $75.08Trending at AU $95.84
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $12.92
- AU $58.95Trending at AU $66.62
- AU $112.00Trending at AU $124.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.