All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize the productivity of cutting. <ul><li>Linear regression equations for converting Rockwell, Vickers, Kop, and Scleroscope hardness numbers into Brinell hardness numbers. <li>Formulas and linear regression equations for calculating ultimate tensile strength of the most commonly used work materials in relationship with their hardness. <li>Formulas for calculating the number of inserts simultaneously engaged with the workpiece depending on milling conditions. <li>Formulas to calculate machining time when facing, cutoff, and deep grooving and for feed and radial forces in relationship with tangential force. <li>Set of formulas to calculate overhang of boring bars made of tungsten heavy alloys and cemented carbides in comparison with a boring bar made of steel. <li>Formulas for metal removal rate and for calculating tangential and axial forces. <li>Establishes power constant values for most commonly used work materials.</ul>
- Author(s)Edmund Isakov
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width121 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.