All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook represents a major breakthrough in the delivery of up to date and inexpensive material for engineering graphics courses. Each student will receive a workbook bundled with a CD. The 190-page workbook contains an overview of topics covered and problem sets for each area. The CD contains hundreds and hundreds of PowerPoint slides, including written descriptions, graphic presentations, and animations for all topics. This textbook was developed by E. Max Raisor at Brigham Young University and is currently used in their engineering graphics program.
- Author(s)Max Rasior
- PublisherSchroff Development Corporation
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKS
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchroff Development Corporation
- Weight580 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.