All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2015 teaches technical drawing using AutoCAD 2015 as its drawing instrument, complying with ANSI standards. Taking a step-by-step approach, it encourages students to work at their own pace and uses sample problems and illustrations to guide them through the powerful features of this drawing program. Nearly 150 exercise problems provide instructors with a variety of assignment material and students with an opportunity to develop their creativity and problem-solving capabilities. This book includes the following features: * Step-by-step format throughout the text allows students to work directly from the text to the screen and provides an excellent reference during and after the course. * Covers the latest in dynamic blocks, user interface improvements, and productivity enhancements. * Exercise, sample problems and projects appear in each chapter, providing examples of software capabilities and giving students an opportunity to apply their own kwledge to realistic design situations. Includes examples of how to create an animated assembly, apply dimension to a drawing, calculate shear and bending values, and more! * ANSI standards are discussed when appropriate, introducing students to the appropriate techniques and national standards. * Illustrations and sample problems provided in every chapter, supporting the step-by-step approach by illustrating how to use AutoCAD 2015 and its features to solve various design problems.
- Author BiographyJames D. Bethune (East Greenwich, RI) is the author of several top textbooks on Engineering Graphics and Computer Aided-Design. He has a doctor's degree in education from Boston University where he was also on staff as an Associate Professor and was awarded the College of Engineering Professor of the Year.
- Author(s)James D. Bethune
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1706 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.