All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionNationally regarded authors Andrew Pytel and Jaan Kiusalaas bring a depth of experience that can't be surpassed in this third edition of Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics. They have refined their solid coverage of the material without overloading it with extraneous detail and have revised the w 2-color text to be even more concise and appropriate to today's engineering student. The text discusses the application of the fundamentals of Newtonian dynamics and applies them to real-world engineering problems. An accompanying Study Guide is also available for this text.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrew Pytel received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, his M.S. in Engineering Mechanics, and his Ph.D in Engineering Mechanics from The Pennsylvania State University. In addition to his career at Penn State University, Dr. Pytel served as an Assistant Professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and as an Assistant Professor at Northeastern University in Boston. He became a full Professor at The Penn State University in 1984 and a Professor Emeritus in 1995. Throughout his career, Dr. Pytel has taught numerous courses and received many honors and awards. He has participated extensively with the American Society for Engineering Education and was named a Fellow of the ASEE in 2008. Dr. Jaan Kiusalaas is Professor Emeritus, Engineering Science and Mechanics from The Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Kiusalaas received his Honors BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Adelaide, Australia, his M.S. in Civil Engineering and his Ph.D. in Engineering Mechanics from Northwestern University. Dr. Kiusalaas has been a professor at The Pennsylvania State University since 1963. He is also a Senior Postdoctoral Fellow of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Centre. Dr. Kiusalaas' teaching experience includes addressing topics as Numerical Methods (including finite element and boundary element methods) and Engineering Mechanics, ranging from introductory courses (statics and dynamics) to graduate level courses.
- Author(s)Andrew Pytel,Jaan Kiusalaas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1255 g
- Width202 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.