All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionProvide your mechanical engineering students with a solid understanding of statics without the overload of extraneous detail in Andrew Pytel and Jaan Kiusalaas' ENGINEERING MECHANICS: STATICS, 4E. The authors use their extensive teaching experience and first-hand kwledge to deliver a presentation that's ideally suited to the learning skills of today's students. The authors clearly introduce critical concepts using learning features that connect real problems and examples with the fundamentals of engineering mechanics. Students learn how to analyze problems successfully before substituting numbers into formulas. This approach benefits students tremendously as they encounter actual engineering situations that do t adhere to standard formulas. This book's rich, concise presentation is complemented by a useful Student Study Guide that clarifies concepts with additional examples and problems as well as a wealth of instructor resources to save you time.
- Author(s)Andrew Pytel,Jaan Kiusalaas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1247 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.