Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of two volumes introducing structural and continuum mechanics in a comprehensive and consistent way. The current book presents all theoretical developments both in text and by means of an extensive set of figures. This same approach is used in the many examples, drawings and problems. Both formal and intuitive (engineering) arguments are used in parallel to derive the principles used, for instance in bending moment diagrams and shear force diagrams. A very important aspect of this book is the straightforward and consistent sign convention, based on the stress definitions of continuum mechanics. The book is suitable for self-education.
- Author(s)C. Hartsuijker,J. W. Welleman
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1238 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.