Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive coverage of superconductivity from the Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Engineering Superconductivity features fifty articles selected from the Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the one truly indispensable reference for electrical engineers. Superconductor techlogy has made highly advanced experiments possible in chemistry, biochemistry, particle physics, and health sciences, and introduced new applications currently in use in fields from medicine to cellular communications. Taken together, these articles-written by ackwledged experts in the field-provide the most complete and in-depth accounting of superconductivity in existence. The book brings together a wealth of information that would t be available to those who do t have access to the full 24-volume encyclopedia. The entire encyclopedia is available online-visit www interscience.wiley.com/EEEE for more information. This thorough survey looks at the application of superconductors from an engineer's practical perspective rather than a theoretical approach. Engineering Superconductivity provides full coverage of the fundamentals of superconducting behavior and explains the properties and fabrication methods of commercially produced superconductors. Up-to-date material on superconductor applications as well as competing techlogies is included. The fifty articles presented here are divided into three sections: Superconductivity and magnetism Superconductors Applications and related techlogy Engineering Superconductivity is a complete and up-to-date reference for engineers, physicists, chemists, materials scientists, and anyone working with superconductors.
- Author BiographyPETER J. LEE is Senior Scientist at the University of Wisconsin - Madison's Applied Super-conductivity Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Peter J. Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1716 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.