All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects the state of the art in molecular materials. It collects the lecture tes of a series of lectures given by some of the best specialists in the field at the 2007 Erice International School of Crystallography, and also a NATO-ASI course. The school first established where we are in terms of modeling, design, synthesis and applications of crystalline solids with predefined properties and then defined current and possible futuristic lines of development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight923 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDario Braga,Juan J. Novoa,Lia Addadi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.