All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA uniquely engaging description of the mechanics of the guitar, for engineers and craftsmen alike. Clearly written in a conceptual language, it provides readers with an understanding of the dynamic behavior of the instrument, including structural and component dynamics, and various analytical models, such as discrete, finite element, and boundary element models. The text also covers manufacturing processes, including both handmade and mass produced instruments.
- Author(s)Richard Mark French
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.