All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionModels play an important role in engineering. Models are used to test and improve designs. Readers will learn how engineers use different kinds of models and identify how a model and its subject are alike and how they are different.
- Author(s)Reagan Miller
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineering Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.