Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a must-have guide for any dedicated supporter of England's football team in the run-up to the 2006 World Cup. This is authoritative, informative, exhaustive - packed with statistics, historical details and fascinating trivia. It is the only book to include the complete statistical history of the national side, with accounts of famous matches from the archives, and profiles of every single England manager. It details every capped England player since 1872 (including positions, clubs, hours, appearances and goals scored). It features a complete match-by-match record from 1872 to 2006, with full team sheets plus clubs, results and goalscorers. Having cleared the first hurdle after qualifying for the 2006 World Cup Finals, the England football team w has its sights set on a successful campaign in this most prestigious competition. Hopes are high, and with fans across the country preparing to follow the fortunes of the national side in Germany next summer, this book recalls the achievements of former England teams, and the facts and figures surrounding such legends as Stanley Matthews, Bobby Moore, Gary Lineker and David Beckham. England: The Football Facts is a unique reference guide to the English national side through the ages, and the perfect accompaniment to our impending World Cup triumph!
- Author BiographyDean Hayes is the author of over seventy published books, mainly on football and cricket. He has also written articles on a regular basis for both The Footballer and Wisden Cricket Monthly.
- Author(s)Dean Hayes
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2008
- Content Note16pp colour plates
- Weight513 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.