All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish Explorer is a motivating new four-level series for students at secondary level, with a strong International focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video and content. With English Explorer, students: EXPLORE amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic, bringing real people, real places, and real stories into the English language classroom. LEARN how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing language skills through age-appropriate print and multimedia resources. DEVELOP critical thinking and other practical, real-world skills, including study skills and writing techniques.
- Author BiographyHelen Stephenson first taught business English in the 1980s. She has written in-house training courses and a course for upper-secondary students. She teaches at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
- Author(s)Helen Stephenson,Jane Bailey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight416 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.