All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionRoutledge-Cavendish Core Statutes provide a comprehensive series of essential statutory provisions for the core subjects and major options on the LLB or GDL. Each book in the series provides the precise wording of Acts of Parliament and Is updated annually to incorporate all of the latest legislation covered in most UK law syllabi Is unantated, making it ideal for both course and exam use Includes both chrological and alphabetical index, making the contents easy to navigate Includes consolidated amendments, avoiding the need to cross-refer to amending legislation This edition of English Legal System has been compiled and updated by D. G. Cracknell and is up-to-date as at July 2007. It takes account of the most significant recent legislation, including the Constitutional Reform Act 2005.
- Author BiographyDouglas Cracknell was called to the Bar in 1957 and he is still in practice. Over the years, he has devoted much time to writing and editing textbooks for students and practitioners. In 1961 Butterworths launched his Law Students' Companion series, each title containing case summaries and legislation in its amended form. Thirty years later, responding to current needs, Old Bailey Press published the statutes sections as separate volumes and these became the Cracknell's Statutes series. In 1994 he launched the loose-leaf work, Charities: The Law and Practice (Sweet & Maxwell) and of this he remains the General Editor.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge-Cavendish Core Statutes Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date17/05/2010
- Weight385 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDouglas Cracknell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.