All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>This is a fun and user-friendly way to learn English</b><i>English Made Easy</i> is a breakthrough in English language learning--imaginatively exploiting how pictures and text can work together to create understanding and help learners learn more productively. It gives beginner English learners easy access to the vocabulary, grammar and functions of English as it is actually used in a comprehensive range of social situations. Self-guided students and classroom learners alike will be delighted by the way they are helped to progress easily from one unit to the next, using a combination of pictures and text to discover for themselves how English works. The pictorial method used in this book is based on a thorough understanding of language structure and how language is successfully learned. The authors are experienced English language teachers with strong backgrounds in language analysis and language learning. <i>English Made Easy, Volume 2</i> consists of a total of 20 units arranged in groups of five. The first four units presents language and provide learners the opportunities to practice as they learn. The first page of each unit has a list of all the words and phrases to be learned in that unit, together with pronunciation guide. At the end of each unit, an interesting story which uses the language that has just been learned is presented. The fifth unit in each group contains exercises designed to reinforce the language learned in the first four units.
- Author Biography<b>Jonathan Crichton</b> has over fifteen years' experience in teaching and research in English language education and has published widely in related areas. He holds a PhD in Linguistics and an MA in Applied Linguistics. <b>Pieter Koster</b> has many years experience in English language education and the design and development of learning materials. He is the author of four school textbooks published by MacMillan in Japan and Compass in Korea and Taiwan.
- Author(s)Pieter Koster
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.