All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a manifesto for a new planning system in England. Reflecting on controversial new Government reforms and deregulation, the authors draw on policy and practice examples from across the UK and internationally to set out 10 evidence-based steps to rebuild the English planning system and ignite a debate about the values that shape its future.
- Author BiographyHugh Ellis is Head of Policy at the Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA) and Honorary Professor at the School of Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering, Queen's University Belfast. Prior to joining the TCPA he had been the senior planning advisor to Friends of the Earth and previously worked as a lecturer in the University of Sheffield planning school. Kate Henderson is Chief Executive of the TCPA and a visiting professor at the Bartlett School of Planning, University College London. At the TCPA, Britain's oldest charity concerned with planning, housing and the environment, Kate leads the Association's efforts to shape and advocate planning policies that put social justice and the environment at the heart of the debate.
- Author(s)Hugh Ellis,Kate Henderson
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.