Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.51Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.03
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionChambers is an eighteen-year-old student living in the small town of Bracksea, England. Fresh from his final college exams, he is w ready for what is to be his last summer of freedom, which involves going to parties, smoking dope and getting drunk with all his friends. However, what begins as a seemingly incent and routine set of social events soon turns into a nightmare for Chambers as a suppressed memory - which may or may t be related to the recent disappearance of his best friend Colin - begins to surface. The more Chambers immerses himself in the distractions around him the more he begins to find that he is losing his whole sense of reality...
- PrizesShortlisted for Not the Booker Prize 2011.
- Author(s)Chris Morton
- PublisherPunked Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPunked Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.