Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents texts written in English of visitors to Cyprus. This volume focuses solely on the British period in Cyprus from 1878 to 1900. Many visitors to the island in this period were military personnel or government servants. More women travellers came to Cyprus at this time and their experiences are represented as well. The texts within the volume are presented exactly as they appeared in the original publications.
- Author BiographyAndreas G. Orphanides is Professor of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the President of the European Association of Higher Education Institutions (EURASHE) that represents over 1400 European universities, polytechnics and other higher education institutions.
- PublisherGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- LanguageEnglish & Latin & Spanish
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSources for the History of Cyprus
- Place of PublicationAltamont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndreas G. Orphanides,David W. Martin,Paul W. Wallace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.