About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this quick-reference book makes a handy classroom supplement for high school and college students, and serves as a valuable language aid for ESL students. Helpful features include-- <li> 120 irregular verbs conjugated in all tenses <li> A special section on phrasal verbs <li> A review of standard English usage <li> Troublesome words and phrases <li> Rules of punctuation Small in format but packed with information, this book fits easily in backpacks or attach cases for taking to class or carrying along to study sessions.
- Author(s)Vincent F. Hopper
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Weight245 g
- Width98 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.