All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish for Academic Purposes discusses the fast-developing area of teaching English for Academic Purposes and provides comprehensive answers to questions that teachers ask. It helps you to become more familiar with a range of key concepts and issues, and gives you a better understanding of how they impact on your teaching.
- Author BiographyEdward de Chazal is a freelance author and teacher trainer with over twenty years' experience working in international EAP contexts. He is the co-author of the Oxford EAP coursebook series (B1+, B2, C1) and a former lecturer at University College London.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight850 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.