CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA university preparation course published in collaboration with the University of Reading.
- Author BiographyJohn Slaght has worked at the University of Reading in a variety of capacities since 1988 and currently works in the EAP department. He is Director of Assessment and Test Development in the International Study and Language Centre at the University. John has co-authored two books in Garnet Education's English for Academic Study series: Reading and Extended Writing and Research Skills. John has extensive overseas experience in Higher Education, having spent a total of 14 years teaching English, History and French in Africa, and Academic English in the Middle East. His work continues to take him to various areas of the globe. John is currently piloting a book of preparation materials for the Test of English for Educational Purposes and is planning further publications on Academic Reading and Language Testing. Currently, his responsibilities in testing include test administration and writing. He has been an item writer for Cambridge ESOL for a number of years and is regional team leader on a marking panel.
- Author(s)John Slaght
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Noteblack and white tables and illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.