All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupport young learners learning Mathematics in English. This workbook provides support for 7- to 8-year-old children who are learning mathematics in English. It teaches young learners the vocabulary and language they need in their mathematics classes. * Units are organized by mathematical topic and concepts appropriate to the age group. * Key language relating to the mathematical concept of the unit is highlighted. * Simple cartoons, clock faces, diagrams and charts help children understand mathematical words and exercises enable children to practice the language taught. * Ideas at the end of every unit provide teachers or parents with ways to present the concepts and mathematical vocabulary in the unit.
- Author Biography.
- Author(s)Karen Greenway
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byMary Wood
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.