Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specifically aimed at German-speaking secretaries, PAs, and management assistants who need to speak English in their daily work. This book enables you to deal with a range of challenging situations in the most effective and efficient way. It provides guidelines, models, and expressions contextualised in realistic situations that you can dip into on a need-to basis.
- Author BiographyAnnie Broadhead is an English language teacher at a language school in Cambridge and a lead examiner at the University of Cambridge. Ginni Light is a trainer in language, communication, and intercultural skills for major companies across Europe. They have both published numerous books on English as the international language of business.
- Author(s)Annie Broadhead,Ginnette Light
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.