All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions for diamond burr engraving, from making the first cut to displaying finished work. Includes 4 complete projects, plus expert advice on choosing glass, fashioning glass chunks into usable pieces for engraving, suggestions for arrangement and lighting of finished pieces, more. Over 100 helpful illustrations. Introduction. List of Supply Sources.
- Author(s)Boyd Graham
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/1991
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note117 illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.