All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at providing a foundation for increasing the quantity and quality of physical and mental health care for children, this book describes the latest research and theories about family, school and community prevention and health-promotion programmes to improve the health status of children during the next decade. The contributors to this thought-provoking book identify invative and empirically based preventive and health-promotion strategies that schools and communities can implement to enhance children's social, emotional and physical wellness.
- Author BiographyPrevention, Child and Family Agency of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT. Personality and Social Development, University of Guelph.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleIssues in Children's & Families' Lives S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Ryan,Gerald R. Adams,Robert L. Hampton,Roger P. Weissberg,Thomas P. Gullotta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.