All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the 2014 'Enhanced Genepool Utilization - Capturing wild relative and landrace diversity for crop improvement' conference , in this book a team of international contributors address all aspects of utilization and conservation of crop wild relative (CWR) and landrace (LR) diversity for crop improvement. Focussing on characterisation techniques, conservation strategies, facilitating CWR and LR use and informatics development, Enhancing Crop Genepool Use highlights exotic plant germplasm as a potentially critical but neglected resource for crop improvement. Novel characterisation techniques and conservation strategies to identify and preserve CWR and LR traits to increase options for crop improvement as a means of underpinning food security in the face of climate change are demonstrated, and the current status and future enhanced utilization of CWR and LR diversity for improving agricultural production and sustaining the environment are explored.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Edited byNigel Maxted
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.