All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionCatholic colleges and universities have achieved a prestigious place in American higher education, but at the risk of losing their religious identity. This book confronts challenges facing all members of the college community, from presidents and trustees through the faculty and deans to student-life professionals, in making a renewed commitment to that mission. Developing the vision of Catholic higher education expressed in the Vatican statement Ex Corde Ecclesiae, these essays provide a framework for enhancing Catholic identity across the campus and in the curriculum. The contributors address significant aspects of the culture of Catholic higher education in order to prescribe the best practices that can help colleges and universities maintain their distinctive religious character and ethical vision.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Wilcox is chair and professor of religious studies at Manhattan College in Riverdale, New York. Irene H. King is director of the Community Partnerships and Service Learning program at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York. Irene H. King is director of the Community Partnerships and Service Learning program at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byIrene H. King,John R. Wilcox
- Foreword byMonika K. Hellwig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.