All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe education of college students can be significantly enhanced if administration leaders and faculty become more engaged with the real lives of students. The 31 personal essays in this unique book illustrate how student experiences are related to their learning and growth. The author was a Dean and a Vice President for almost four decades, and his personal relationships with students during those years are reflected in these essays.
- Author BiographyArthur Sandeen is Professor of Educational Leadership, University of Florida.
- Author(s)Arthur Sandeen
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.