Enhancing Teacher Performance: A Toolbox of Strategies to Facilitate Moving Behavior from Problematic to Good and from Good to Great by W. George Selig, Michael D. Kelly, Glenn L. Koonce, Linda D. Grooms, Herman D. Clark, Alan A. Arroyo (Paperback, 2016)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions to ponder and case studies serve to t only help leaders look at themselves in terms of their strengths and weaknesses in working with their staffs but also to illustrate the IISS in action. A toolbox of strategies, Enhancing Teacher Performance can be used as a text or on-the-run. The goal is to provide you, the school leader, a way forward in creating an encouraging milieu in your school, working alongside teachers in a true partnership to increase student learning.
- Author BiographyW. George Selig, EdD, started as a special education director in Massachusetts before becoming professor, Dean of the School of Education, and Provost at Regent University. He was named as the George Selig Distinguished Chair of Educational Leadership. Dr. Selig has written many books and articles and has spoken frequently at professional conventions. Linda D. Grooms, PhD, is currently professor and chair of the post-master's programs at Regent University. Dr. Grooms previously served as a South Carolina high school band director and as an elementary school guidance counselor and K-6 building administrator in Virginia. She conducts leadership training and has authored and coauthored many articles and book chapters. Alan A. Arroyo, EdD, is director of the School of Education at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. Prior Dr. Arroyo was dean and professor from 1996-2015 at Regent University and he served as an administrator for most of his fourteen years in Illinois K-12 school districts. He has coauthored several books, articles, and book chapters, and has funded grants. Michael D. Kelly, EdD, is a clinical associate professor at Virginia Tech where he teaches in the educational leadership program. Prior to his tenure as an associate professor, Dr. Kelly was a principal and teacher in the Virginia Beach City Public School System where his school was identified as a School to Watch by the National Middle School Association. Glenn L. Koonce, EdD, was a teacher, coach, principal, and assistant superintendent prior to his position as associate professor and chair of educational leadership programs at Regent University. Herman Dee Clark Jr., served as principal and assistant superintendent in an inner city public school system in Norfolk, Virginia, where he proved that when communities and schools work together cooperatively, all students can succeed.
- Author(s)Alan A. Arroyo,Glenn L. Koonce,Herman D. Clark,Linda D. Grooms,Michael D. Kelly,W. George Selig
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 15 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width177 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.