Enhancing Your Executive Edge: How to Develop the Skills to Lead and Succeed by Kerry Preston, Kim Zoller (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your career by design t by accident. Why do some people get to the top while others - who work just as hard - don't get past middle management? Two words: Executive Edge. Your technical skills may get you the job, but your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence will get you the promotion. In Enhancing Your Executive Edge, Kim Zoller and Kerry Preston provide the specific tools you need to make the jump from middle or upper management to an executive-level position. It's t about being among the standouts in a company. It's about being the standout. Zoller and Preston emphasize the importance of self-awareness in relationships with colleagues, clients, and executives - including first impressions, body language, and strategic communication. Enhancing Your Executive Edge will help you hone the following: Self-Management and Social Awareness; Personal Branding; Communication and Presence; Business Protocol; Motivation, Perseverance, and Excellence. Competence, passion, and hard work open doors. But when you're going for the very top spot, the competition increases exponentially - so you need to differentiate yourself. This book is designed to help you develop that special quality few people possess. Set yourself apart and offer value where the competition doesn't by enhancing your executive edge. Praise for Enhancing Your Executive Edge: With their concrete, hands-on style, Preston and Zoller teach your executives how to become leaders. And with that leadership, your brand will become more established-bigger and bolder. Enhancing Your Executive Edge delivers. (Edgar Bronfman Jr., former chairman and CEO of Warner Music). Enhancing Your Executive Edge shows you how to grow professionally. Preston and Zoller offer practical advice for those seeking to raise the bar. (David Hoyt, president of The John Maxwell Co.). A must-read lesson in how to succeed in today's global marketplace. -(Radha Arora, president of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts). Zoller and Preston have discovered what turns good leaders into great ones. Enhancing Your Executive Edge provides a comprehensive framework we can all follow to get there. (JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC's Your Business and cofounder of Goodsearch.com). Kim and Kerry are committed to helping you build your brand and interactions with others. This book offers the path to building your executive edge. (John Roth, vice president of sales, service, and marketing at General Motors). If you're t getting the results you want by focusing only on your technical skills, it is time to give your executive edge a boost. Zoller and Preston take us through strategies to lead successfully. (Ann Adams, director of management development at Mattel, Inc.).
- Author BiographyKim Zoller and Kerry Preston are partners in Image Dynamics, with more than two decades of experience building successful, highly customized coaching training programs for Fortune 500 companies around the world. They work with a broad base of industry leaders to help them get to the top and stay there, with programs that develop exceptional leadership, creative thinking, and a highly effective workforce. Together, they have trained and coached more than 100,000 individuals. Recognized experts in business protocol, branding, leadership development, presentation and communication skills, customer service, and sales training, Kim and Kerry are the authors of You Did What? The Biggest Mistakes Professionals Make and You Said What? The Biggest Communication Mistakes Professionals Make.
- Author(s)Kerry Preston,Kim Zoller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight449 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.