All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of our book is to share with our readers some insights we have acquired over the years in our administrative experience implementing change and reforms. Two areas that are critical for any reform to succeed are the way communications and conflicts are handled. We have included a chapter on interpersonal communications that describes five basic communication skills. We have also included a chapter on conflict with provides a number of insights on how to handle conflicts and how to avoid conflicts. Successfully dealing with communications and conflict are essential for improving levels of openness and trust.
- Author BiographyDr. Cletus R. Bulach is a career educator with experience as a teacher, school administrator, and university professor of educational leadership. His research and numerous publications have been on school culture and climate, bullying behavior, character education, and leadership development. Dr. Fred C. Lunenburg is a career educator with experience as a teacher, school administrator, and university professor of educational leadership. He has authored or co-authored 26 books and more than 200 journal articles in the areas of educational leadership and supervision. Dr. Les Potter is a career educator with experience as a teacher, school administrator, and university professor of educational leadership. He has over 90 publications in books, chapters, book reviews, and articles educational journals.
- Author(s)Cletus R. Bulach,Fred C. Lunenburg,Les Potter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight331 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.