All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the desire to start a business has long been a pillar of the American dream, the reality is that many entrepreneurs begin their businesses with business training; and, sadly, many fall victim to barely being able to make the business work (or even business failure) due to a lack of business kwledge and skills. Of course, kwing business basics before starting the business would be the best approach, but what about those business owners who have already begun their ventures? For those wanting to start businesses as well as those who already have, this book will seek to serve as an executive guide that will concisely fill in the gaps in business kwledge that are essential to making a business successful. The book will focus on five key areas that a business owner needs to understand, in order to effectively manage the venture. Those areas are: Strategic planning; Entrepreneurial finance; Entrepreneurial marketing; Cash flow management; and, Cost control. The book will also include brief bonus coverage of important topics such as break-even analysis, legal structures, and intellectual property.
- Author BiographyPat Roberson-Saunders Charlotte, NC, Professor of management and former chair of the Department of Business Administration and Economics, Johnson C. Smith University.
- Author(s)Pat Roberson-Saunders
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Weight300 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.