All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, we all find ourselves working harder, longer, and at a faster pace. Very few of us are working a forty-hour week anymore and many of us find it impossible to find time to relax much less find ways to make our jobs more enjoyable. Finally here is an antidote for overstressed workers everywhere. As an expert in personal and professional development, Gini Graham Scott has helped people all over the world find more enjoyment in their work and personal lives. In Enjoy! she shares her secrets for finding and creating more fulfillment at the office. Using examples from her workshops and interviews with psychologists and recreation professionals, she shows how to relieve stress, anxiety, and tedium from everyday life. Most of us spend more than a third of our lives at work. Finally, here is the book that can make that part of our lives infinitely more enjoyable.
- Author BiographyGini Graham Scott, PH.D. (Oakland, CA) is the founder and director of Changemakers and Creative Communications & Research. She is the author of over 40 books, including A Survival Guide for Working with Bad Bosses (0-8144-7298- 2), and A Survival Guide to Working with Humans (0-8144- 7205-2). Frequently sought out by the media, she has been interviewed for Good Morning America, Oprah, Geraldo at Large, Montel Williams, The O'Reilly Factor, The New York Times, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan.
- Author(s)Gini Graham Scott
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/05/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.