All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlavoj Zizek, dubbed by the Village Voice the giant of Ljubljana, is back with a new edition of his seriously entertaining book on film, psychoanalysis (and life). His inimitable blend of philosophical and social theory, Lacanian analysis, and outrageous humor are made to show how Hollywood movies can explain psychoanalysis-and vice versa using films such as Marnie and The Man Who Knew Too Much.
- Author BiographySlavoj Zizek is Research Fellow at the University of Ljubljana. He teaches and lectures frequently in the United States. Among his many books are Looking Awry and The Ticklish Subject.
- Author(s)Slavoj Zizek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.